The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for driving to the main warehouse to receive packages, take inventory and prepare supplies.
About Us: Since 1980, Temporary Solutions has been a preferred partner for Staffing in Recruiting to our clients in DC, Maryland and Virginia. We support a diverse range of industries, including higher education, State, City and Local Government entities, non-profit and commercial organizations and Fortune 500 companies.
Our Client supplies funds for services and programs in our local area. The Warehouse Assistant is a long-term contract opportunity. Other responsibilities would include:
- Taking inventory
- Stocking and preparing supplies
- Employee has a dependable vehicle that will be used to drive to the main warehouse
What we offer:
- Tutorial training and skill testing before placement
- 401K retirement plan after one year of employment
- Medical and Dental benefits offered for employees on long term active assignments
- 529 college savings plan
- Life insurance
- Gym membership discounted rates
- Flex spending account
For consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
_ “_Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”